Sunday, September 11, 2011

Why to play Star Wars CCG

Welgee to my guide about the Star Wars Customizable Card Game produced by Decipher. I decided to write a guide to why I believe this CCG to be THE best CCG ever made to date. If you think about CCGs or TCGs, many big names gee to mind. Of course theres Magic: The Gathering, Verses, L5R, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Yu Gi O, etc. Many of you have heard about this CCG, and maybe some of you have played it once or twice. Well, I am here to tell you that Star Wars CCG is better than ALL of those that I listed. The biggest reason being the game engine or game mechanics. No other CCG plays out like this one.
What makes it different??
- TWO DECKS - Of all those CCGs I named, this is the ONLY one that requires the player to make not one but TWO decks (One Light Side

No comments:

Post a Comment