Thursday, October 8, 2009

Buyer scams Seller

A buyer bought a gift card from me. Never contacted me after that. He quickly filed a dispute and escalated it to a claim. I called him and sent him many messages. No response. He filed saying the gift card had no balance when he clearly used it. Hence, I called the gift card customer service and they quickly sent me proof of all his transactions. He goes ahead and leaves me negative feedback. First time I received a negative in my 5 years on ebay. How can I remove his negative feedback because he actually tried to scam me? He won the the claim but currently there is an appeal so I am providing documentation, an affidavit and a police incident report. He also "returned" to me a different gift card that says $25 but of course has no value. I sent him a full $100 gift card.


Orignal From: Buyer scams Seller

No comments:

Post a Comment