Thursday, October 8, 2009

Refund

I have run into the WORST BUYER EVER. It is a long story but my question is am I required to refund shipping cost. I know I am being scammed. He has sent me numerous nasty emails. Reported me three time to ebay. I tried to have him cancel this sale before he received and return. He even tried to get home telephone number. This is all in less than a week. This started before he even received. I have written to ebay, of course it can take 2 days for them to respond, (that is what they say I have seen it take a week). And my next question is can I leave any kind of warning for futhur sells in feedback. I am not nasty, I try hard to be a good seller, have never had any complaints before. Any kind of advice would be helpful. will they take a complaint on this buyer? I know we have no rights as sellers. He has done this before I talked to other sell he makes up things. I will refund him I understand, For what ever reason he has a bowl that is broke. He just let me know it was broke gave me 1 on my dsr and a neg feedback. For the last couple of month my dsr are a hair under 5 maybe overall 4.93 or somewhere close. See I am not a bad seller. I just want to know how to handle this.


Orignal From: Refund

No comments:

Post a Comment