Thursday, October 8, 2009

How would you like to get this question from a buyer?

Q: hello I am interested with your vintage xxxxx Serie xxxx which was made in Tchekia for xxxxxxxxx. . Is he playable as is ? In low pitch (Axxxx or Axxxx?) I have no credit card nore cheque nore paypal. I can pay via International Post order in your national currency. Can you accept or no ? In Belgium and in Europe we only pay via bank transfers from count to count with no tax fees. Thanx for your feedback. Quid shipping cost to Belgium ? I recently payed 65 $ for a xxxxxx xxxx with UPS from USA to Belgium. Regards, Claude - Sorry I WON'T have NEVER PAYPAL : it is US bullxhit and not completely secured. LAst week in Belgium an informatician has seen his count used by a thieve who was using all his paypal count. Besides one has to pay fees to an American company (paypal is NOT European). # 1.....my answer is no # 2....he is so blocked, no matter what anyone may think.


Orignal From: How would you like to get this question from a buyer?

No comments:

Post a Comment