Thursday, October 8, 2009

I deleted items in 'my won' section, can't leave feedback

Hi, everone, I deleted a ton of auctions from my ebay, the items won, it use to be that when you deleted items, you could get them back, that you only deleted them temporarily. But now I can't seem to find an option to get them back. I have bought tons of great merchandise over the last weeks, and dealt with some wonderful sellers, and I like to give 5 star ratings to all my sellers, even if the shipping was slow, because I know there are so many 'impossible to please' buyers out there. Can anyone tell me how I can either get them back into my ebay, or is that impossible? Also, it use to be, that when you did just one feedback, if you hit the button that says, 'leave more feedback', that it would automatically bring up all the auctions you had purchased, and gives you an option to leave feedback then. But I hate to wait until I'm ready to leave it all, before I start leaving it. Any suggestions?


Orignal From: I deleted items in 'my won' section, can't leave feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment