Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sellers that don't leave feedback for buyers???

Recently I have found that sellers don't want to bother with feedback. Am I alone in this? I'd like to hear from others. I always pay for my auction wins promptly, if not immediately then within a few short hours. Sellers do not leave feedback based on my performance as a buyer, but instead wait until I leave their feedback upon receipt of the item. Okay, I accept that. Twice lately I have given 5 Star ratings to sellers (which I almost always do), and I can't get them to leave feedback for me as a buyer who paid promptly and left them perfect feedback. I've contacted them both twice now, and they still don't or won't leave my positive feedback in return. Is feedback just a crock or what? I'm really weary of this.


Orignal From: Sellers that don't leave feedback for buyers???

No comments:

Post a Comment