Thursday, October 8, 2009

Post an after-sale message to

Hi all I'm new to this board. How do I post an after-sale message to a seller. I'm having issue getting the seller to respond to my emails regarding an defective item I received, I was promised a replacement would be sent out on Sept. 3rd ...I have not seen it yet. I emailed them for its status, they stopped replying my emails, btw they are power seller. Ebay resolution center is not much of a help because the transaction has been more than 45 days. It took 20-25 days for an item to get to USA from HongKong and vice versa, but ebay policy has put a cap of 45 days max in order to post a complaint in their resolution center. I also need some advice as what to do to get my money back. The seller sends stuff in from HongKong, btw. Thanks,


Orignal From: Post an after-sale message to

No comments:

Post a Comment