Friday, September 2, 2011

Better Gas milage can be done on any Truck or car


Above is a crank for my test car and a not started back up , Get this ! $100 bucks a week for gas , Maybe the Maya indians are right the world is going to end as we know it by Dec 31 2012 . Untill we get rid of the entire government and start over with the new people,s party ,or at least someone that cares,and has some spineyou can do some stop gap things . But first of all I will tell you that their is no magic pill that you can toss in the gas tank that will help ,or anything that you can just dump in the oil that will change a thing. And look out for the scams,likewind spinneritems you just stick in the air cleaner and you more getmpg or add on jets that are nothing more than a bad vacume leaks that cost a lot and get from 10% to 40% better miles per and power to. It just don't work that way.And Magnets on the gasline I could wright a book on that scam .And everytimeI see a new super spark plug I just shake my head a $2.00 NGK will beat them all .By the way I just clean my old plugs and re use them .Look at it this way if it is installed in just a few minutes or seconds it most likely is just a SCAM.Things I have done to my test car got me from 21mpg (rated at 24mpg) all the way to41mpg as of now! But it did take some work .OK! I hope this will help some .Heavy trucks and cars have vary low gears to carry the weight. If you drive MT you need higher gearing .Look to see if you can find a add on OVERDRIVE unit that will fit your Auto orTruck (web to gearvendors.ge is one )this will change your gearing to the drive wheels(BY the way no one is paying me to tell you this). Tire Discounters havea web sight that will tell you Speedo error if you go to larger tires Kind of like changing gearing (Higher). on Trucks even 2 inch larger will help . Cars 11/2 inch will be good .Be careful don't over do tire size changes.You might have problems with safe handling 2 inch over on cars .This is a lot . . Next inflate tires to the regeended MAX .never drive on under inflated tires its like having lower gearing .Get a good tire guage and check often .Cheap things that will help and areEZ to do . I would advise Use only Synthetic engine oil , and a good filter like K

No comments:

Post a Comment