Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dyson DC07 animal vacuum cleaner

I have two dogs, a golden retriever and a yellow lab, anyone who has a
labrador retriever knows how badly they shed and how hard it is to
vacuum that kind of dog hair off carpets, especially an
emerald green one! I received my Dyson dc07 animal vacuum cleaner
yesterday, and I have to wonder why in the world I waited so long to
get this vacuum. I have had Hoovers, Bissell, Kenmore, etc....
and the Dyson runs circles around any of these.
I vacuumed my family room which is a blue mixed colored berber.
The first time I vacuumed that carpet, the dog hair the dyson collected
was unbelieveable. I emptied the canister and went over it again
and couldn't believe what I picked up the second time. I vacuum
daily between having two dogs a cat and kids and I was pretty much
wasting alot of time with my old vacuum. My formal livingroom has
emerald green plush carpet, the room is not used a whole lot but
the dogs still go in their and after using the the carpet freshener and
vacuuming it the carpet looks brand new.
I would regemend this dyson to anyone who has animals. It is a
little more money then most vacuums but if you can't stand the dog hair
inbedded into your carpets like me GET THIS VACUUM. I just can't
imagine I will ever use another vacuum cleaner.

No comments:

Post a Comment