Friday, September 11, 2009

Crazy harassing buyer left 7 neg feedbacks in one day, what now?

I have a buyer who kept me waiting for payment over a month, I started the proper procedure and then she promised to pay if I take off the report thingie, I did and shouldnt have, she paid, I sent the goods. She didn't buy insurance or tracking so did put it on. From day one she wanted a tracking number, Couldn't get it thru her brain that there was not since she didn't pay for it, then she started harassing me for my unprofessionalism. Then she started accusing me of not sending her items and only taking her money plus DAILY beratement for not putting tracking on the package. About the time the package was to arrive she she upted the accusations about me not sending the patterns. I even sent her a copy of the receipt showing that I had sent it. The upshot of it is that she daily harassed me about the package for almost 3 weeks, I eventually ended up calling the post office in her small town 3 different times. Seems the post office knows about her and have had on going problems with her about a number of things and I eventually gave her a full refund to get her off my back. Yesterday she left bad feedback on all 7 items in the package with more accusations. I replyed to the feedbacks and need to know what more I can do. I have kept every message and am so angry I could spit, I wish I could post the proper feedback in this buyers feedback area but we know how that is. With what she said in the last couple of e-mails after the refund was sent, I think she had infact got the package and just wanted to harass me because of not putting tracking on her package out of my own pocket. Any suggestions? My other feedback is great and can only hope folks read further than the bad stuff posted yesterday. Terry


Orignal From: Crazy harassing buyer left 7 neg feedbacks in one day, what now?

No comments:

Post a Comment