Friday, September 11, 2009

SELLERS LEAVING FEEDBACK FIRST

As a buyer, my part of the transaction is completed when I pay for my item in a timely manner. It is at that time I expect feedback from the seller. The seller's part of the transaction is complete when I receive my item as described and in a timely manner. I do not appreciate sellers who wait til the buyer leaves FB first. If the seller is reputable and knows they are selling thier items as described, they should not be worried about negative FB when the item arrives. Sellers that state they "wait to leave FB to see if the item arrived" or other excuses make me think they have some reason to think the buyer may not be satisfied with the item, which should not be the case if described accurately, with pictures of the exact item itself, not a catalog picture...If I ever had a problem with an item, I have always contacted the seller first (only 2 or 3 times), got the problem resolved, and left excellent FB because the issue was solved promptly. Perhaps, to be fair to the sellers who do get subjected to "buyers remorse customers", negative FB should not be allowed to be left unless the buyer has contacted the seller first....


Orignal From: SELLERS LEAVING FEEDBACK FIRST

No comments:

Post a Comment