Friday, September 11, 2009

Feedback

Hi, I recently purchased a gold lot from an ebayer. This ebayer put a description that was different from what i received and produced a picture that was a highly magnified version of this gold and put a ruler to show the size. I received it in the mail and I knew it was going to be small but it looked nothing like described or shown in the picture. I contacted the saler and requested a refund. This saler offered me one but minus about half of the cost and originally he stated in his description that he didn't offer any refunds. I was worried that I wouldn't even received a refund if I sent it back by the way this saler began to act. I did leave negative feedback after he offered me a refund but it only stated that his auction description was misleading and was not the same as what I received. He intern reneged on his offer and put a positive feedback so I could not revise it and stated that I was a bad costumer, I couldn't read, that I had LIED, and that salers were to beware me. Is there something wrong with this?


Orignal From: Feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment