Friday, September 11, 2009

Shouldn't eBay have a 'product review' rating?

So...I went over to Amazon dot com last night. NOT to shop...I went to get 'product review' information so that I could make a more informed buying decision here on eBay. And then it hit me...why doesn't eBay allow for such a thing? Then another thing hit me...how much negative feedback is due to a poorly performing or inferior grade product? Buyer's remorse surely gets worse when the quality or performance are lacking. Maybe because we the buyers and sellers are not asking for it? Or is eBay considering or implementing such a function and I just missed that information when I decided not to read one of the messages eBay Inc. sent to me? Dean


Orignal From: Shouldn't eBay have a 'product review' rating?

No comments:

Post a Comment