Friday, September 11, 2009

How NOT to respond to a negative feedback...

Was looking at bidding on 2 items from a seller. The items totaled $850.00. and I would have went to $1,000.00 on them. I looked at their feedback and found this: BUYER: NEGATIVE "AVOID. Had to file a claim for significantly not as described (I did pay). SCAM!" Ok, no biggie, seller had numerous other postives so at this point I'd probably still bid... but the seller replied with: Reply by I did refund money Not my fault 5X didn't fit Try a diet lady or buy a tent next Holy freakin' moly... I hit the copy and got the heck outta there. I wouldn't buy from that seller now if they were the last source on earth for what I need. Point is the buyers negative wasn't my deciding factor... the sellers comments were. This guy needs to go find another line of work 'cause selling ain't for him. He needs a job out on a deserted island somewhere far away from other people ROFLOL


Orignal From: How NOT to respond to a negative feedback...

No comments:

Post a Comment