Friday, September 11, 2009

To many bad dealers/sellers.

My last two Ebay transactions where disasters. First I got a defective item, the seller naturally blame it on the shipping, in the second one the seller simply won't send the item. I guess because it went for to little money. Most of the sellers are so cheap, they list the items for nothing and no reserve price set. Than when nobody is bidding and the final sale price is to low, they trying to weasel out of the transaction. Here's the letter what I received today from the seller: "parcel post out of ketchikan can take up to a month I know what else I can do....julie" and the previous one after two weeks: "its been well over a week i need to go to the post office dont worry you will get your product or a full refund". I think the sellers negative feedback or feedbacks should be on the top of all the feedbacks he or she received, so everybody could see them immediately, and they sould stay there.


Orignal From: To many bad dealers/sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment