Monday, August 31, 2009

Gotta vent first Neg feedback

I got my first Neg. FB today. this is just the gist of it, he was very rude. I stayed calm and watched my words. (1 buyer email ) I received a message from the buyer saying the Item was damaged. Said I sold him junk. He was returning it and Wanted a refund for everything including return shipping. If ididn't reply in 24hrs I will leave Feedback accordingly. - I replied that the Item was fine when I shipped it. And I would give a Full Refund. (2 buyer email ) You knew it was junk there's a very large crack. I'm throwing this in the trash and giving Neg. - I replied that I purchase this needing the other reflector. I'm sorry, I didn't notice the crack. Return the item and I'll refund your money. (3 buyer email ) I don't want you're refund. I'm throwing this in the trash. If you check the pic you can see the crack. - Please return it, I'll refund your money. In the mean time left Neg. I didn't know about. I saw this Emailed him again. -told him to return the reflector and I would refund his money. If it was in the same condition as when I sent it, some one could use it. ( I would have used it, if it was the one I wanted ) All of this happened in 4 hrs, yes, four hours so, three times I made it clear I would give him a full refund. and one more after I found the neg fb I'm I allowed to post the Item # here ?


Orignal From: Gotta vent first Neg feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment