Monday, August 24, 2009

buyers with

I think I should be able to block buyers who make their feedbacks private. The reason for this is, sellers can see how many negatives they got (they cant get any so its all academic) and you cant see what sellers have said about them. I think the items and or sellers should be made private NOT the remarks from the sellers. Ebays feedback system completely castrates the sellers. I recently had a customer bid on close to $1000 worth of products from me (approximately 25 items) they had private feedback, never paid and i can do nothing but ask for my fees back from ebay. But had i seen what was going on from other sellers... i could have thwarted this and blocked the buyer from the getgo. Ebay sucks, their policies suck and everything about the way ebay treats sellers suck. I much prefer every single other sales venue i have. When i complained to ebay about htis, i get a letter back saying "we understand you are frustrated, but...." in other words, "we dont give a crap." What do you all think?


Orignal From: buyers with

No comments:

Post a Comment