Monday, August 24, 2009

Buyer left NEG after backing out and not paying

I've read posts about it but didn't think it could happen to me. I accepted a "best offer" on an item then the buyer messaged to say he changed his mind. To accommodate the buyer I did a transaction cancel rather than pursue an unpaid item case and strike. Before processing his part of the cancel the buyer left negative FB. I've asked ebay to take it down but no answer to messages to ebay and I get cut off when I try to call. I definately should have gone the unpaid item route and never do a buyer a favor. Can't believe it !!! Am tempted to quit selling but I have had some great customers and know I provide some good items ot folks who know them and can use them, and it has been somewhat profitable....tough to take tho................


Orignal From: Buyer left NEG after backing out and not paying

No comments:

Post a Comment