Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What would you do??

I sold a pre-owned women's polo shirt to a buyer. She did not pay after 7 days so after several messages with no response I opened a unpaid item dispute. She paid 3 days later. I shipped her item immediately that day. She received the shirt 2 days later, had it for about 40 days, yet the auction had ended 50 days prior, and without sending me any messages left neutral feedback stating the item was a men's small not a women's small. So, I sent her a feedback revision request, and apologized explaining that the shirt was sold to me as a women's shirt, fit like a small women's shirt, and that I described the shirt as it was sold to me, based on what the size label said, and the condition, but that I was sorry if it was not what she expected. I asked her if there was a way I could resolve this for her, and also asked her if she would revise my feedback. She sent me a message back immediately saying; Id just like a refund..I can mail you the shirt back too..and i will be more than glad to revise to positive feedback. It was an inexpensive item, and I did not want her to have to pay to ship it back, so I issued her a full refund, and sent her a message saying that I issued her a full refund, advising her that she did not need to return the shirt; to enjoy it, or give it to someone who would, and asked that she revise her feedback as soon as possible because other ebayers were constantly lookng at my feedback to determine whether I could be trusted to buy from. It has now been 2 days and she has not responded. She has 5 feedback and almost half of the feedback she has left for others has been neutral or negative. Should I send her another message? Should I just wait? Is she abusing the system? Should I send ebay the email that reflected her abusing the system? Should I reply to the feedback she left for me? What would you do? I want to be the best seller I can, and I want to make my customers happy, but I don't think this is really fair.



Orignal From: What would you do??

No comments:

Post a Comment