Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm a gluten for punishment, apparently

So I haven't sold on ebay in nearly a year because of obvious reasons. I've been doing pretty well just selling via rented booths in toy/antique malls. I recently got multiple amounts of some limted ed items that were *only* sold locally, that I knew would just sell better via ebay rather than local. So I posted about 20 items, first items I've sold in over a year. And holy smokes, now I remember why the heck I quit selling on ebay in the first place. Of the 20 items sold, 5 buyers haven't paid. One insists that they never knew they won the item, and already got it from another seller. He keeps saying he wants to come to an 'amicable resolution', yet also seems to think he's under no obligation to pay me. The others just don't seem inclined to even respond to me or the dispute cases. Another buyer is insisting I combine all items into one package and refund the shipping, despite the fact that she already paid for each item separately. I declined. Then she insisted I ship to a 3rd party address, I also declined. Then she resorted to name calling. Apparently, I am a 'tightass' for actually attempting to follow paypal's seller protection policy. Aughghg. I still haven't responded because I can't seem to type up a response that doesn't make me look unprofessional. Thus I am in here ranting. So anyway, how are you guys? Been a long time since I stopped in the feedback board.



Orignal From: I'm a gluten for punishment, apparently

No comments:

Post a Comment