Monday, August 24, 2009

Feedback rating system for sellers.

This is something that has been bothering me for some time now and I'm hoping someone can help me undertstand. As a seller, when a buyer leaves feedback they rate in additional catagories such as shipping time and communication. As a seller, don't we have the right to see what individual customers have rated us? If we are given a low rating in a catagory, perhaps we would like the opportunity to fix the problem with that customer. If a buyer leeves written feedback, but opts not to do the individual ratings, does that mean we are automatically given a low score, because they didn't click on any stars? How is it that individual ratings fluctuate when no feedback has been received in a while. For example I have a rating at 4.7. It remains at 4.7 for days. Then all of a sudden it's down to 4.4 and no one has even left any feedback. I don't get it.


Orignal From: Feedback rating system for sellers.

No comments:

Post a Comment