Monday, August 24, 2009

Sellers can't leave negative feedback - or can they?

So why did I just notice that a deadbeat buyer of one of my items just received a "neutral" feedback. When I (and a number of other sellers) tried to indicate in our feedback our dissatisfaction with the buyer, our comments were all removed and we were warned about violating rules. We didn't have the option of leaving neutral feedback - only positive. And any negative statements in our "positive" feedback were removed by ebay. Now, I see this guy just got a neutral feedback with negative text. If I could have done that I would have.....Has something changed since we've all been bellyaching about this boneheaded policy?


Orignal From: Sellers can't leave negative feedback - or can they?

No comments:

Post a Comment