Monday, August 31, 2009

my first negative! What can I do?? Anything?

I listed 3 pairs of shoes that were in fair to good condition. I listed that the shoes had scuffs on them etc. I took 2 pictures of the shoes and posted them on there. You can see some of the scuffs from the pictures. I had five bids on these shoes and sold them for $11.50 with .$5.50 shipping. It ended up costing me $7.69 to ship. Not a big deal that it was more, I got more out of the shoes then I expected since, like I said I listed them in the condition that they were in. Apparently the seller was not happy with the shoes, said they were in terrible condition (they were not) and asked what could be done about it. Well I spent yesterday at Relay for Life and did not get the message until today when I signed on. She sent it on Friday. I replied that I would refund her money minus shipping and she could send them back at her cost. But after I replied to her about that I noticed that she had already left negative yesterday! I am so mad! Why can buyers just arbitrarilly (sp) leave negative when the description and pictures clearly states what they are buying??!! She did not bid on perfect brand new shoes! Is there anything I can do? My 100 percent feedback is now reduced to 75%! I JUST started selling on here, and am already done. There is no way I'm going to do well now with 75% feedback. I'm so dissapointed. I'm just so upset about this I don't even know what to do.


Orignal From: my first negative! What can I do?? Anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment