Monday, August 31, 2009

Nu-b wants advice...

Hi, folks. I've been around ebay for a while time, but have never posted. I just bought (tried to buy) a guitar. He claimed there was minor damage in the listing...(260436556987). I won it and paid for it, then got a message from my seller that said, "I'm sorry to inform you that the guitar damage has worsened while transporting it to the post office. It no longer sounds aesthetically pleasing. It is no longer usable; i threw it away. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I will refund your payment immediately, and I will send you a positive feedback also for your quick payment. I'm so sorry about what happened." He did refund, but hasn't followed up on the feedback. My question is, what kind of feedback would you leave? How would you handle it?


Orignal From: Nu-b wants advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment