Sunday, August 16, 2009

Advice on Feedback Protocol

So I am still fairly new at this, but beginning to understand as a seller are hands are tied, with buyers. Most of my buyers have been great, and leave feedback, now. I was wondering and if you guys can give me insight on this. When a customer buys a product...we confirm by marking item shipped (and in my case I do delivery confirmation or signature confirmation) when I do ship, so we acknowledge the fact that they paid. Now my question is this: Is it okay not to give them feedback until they give you feedback first? Since if we accepted the payment then it stands to reason that the transaction already is valid and good and not to restate that our feedback is payment recieved? Please some thoughts would be greatly appreciated.



Orignal From: Advice on Feedback Protocol

No comments:

Post a Comment