Monday, August 24, 2009

how do you leave neg for a seller that really deserves it

we bought an item from this person, no where it says it is from a smoking home or not. It says it is in very good condition and when we received it, it smelled like it came from a place where the people do nothing but smoke. I have allergies for one thing and can't have them in the house and another thing when I go to sell people won't buy them because they smell like smoke. Also it said it was in very good condition and they shipped it (a tv movie with quite a few cds) in an envelope with no protection and it came with the box torn up. I wrote them and told them about the smoke and the torn box and he wrote me back very nasty and said it isn't his fault I am sick. Very not nice at all. I want to leave him neg feedback and it won't let me. help. thanks for letting me vent....


Orignal From: how do you leave neg for a seller that really deserves it

No comments:

Post a Comment