Monday, August 24, 2009

Some people won't leave FB Regardless, WHY?

Ebay is so tight on seller's with making sure that everything is done just right, WHICH IS GREAT!! but your reputation (FB Score) is based on people who receive an item exactly as described, within 2 days of .99 payment for an item(s) valued at $25 , securely packed, with shipping costs at actual cost, with note on packing slip "Please let me know if there are any problems", NO FEEDBACK! I have even emailed buyers via ebay to ask if they received there item ok and if there are any problems, not mentioning feedback, and I've had them email me back and tell me they are very happy with there item and no problems, but still NO FEEDBACK! I always leave feedback for the buyer as soon as they pay, they have done their part at that point! I wouldn't worry about it so much if I had more feedback, but at this point I need the positive FB and the detailed ratings! I think you should be able to block bidders who have a reputation of not leaving FB!! Any suggestions on the subject? Thanks!


Orignal From: Some people won't leave FB Regardless, WHY?

No comments:

Post a Comment