Monday, August 31, 2009

Seller wants to cancle, I did receive refund, can I still leave feedback?

I had a recent second chance offer from a seller. I agreed and paid. 10 days later I get an email explaining that they hadn't shipped the item and offered a refund or the item if I still wanted it. I still wanted it so I asked that they ship it. In the next 20 days I made several inquires and requests for information, no luck. Finally, I put in a dispute with Paypal. At that time the money was refunded. No further explanation was given. I left neutral feedback. The seller did refund my money so I'm not out anything but given the poor communication and the long delays I felt that at least neutral was warranted. I considered negative but felt that was too much given the refund. The seller now would like to cancel the transaction. I'm OK with that as I have received my refund. However, I would like the neutral feedback to remain on the seller's record. I am only agreeing to cancel because I feel it is less risk than hoping the item even gets shipped. If I agree to cancel the sale does my feedback get canceled with it? Thanks,


Orignal From: Seller wants to cancle, I did receive refund, can I still leave feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment