Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seeing another side of ebay /not happy

I am so upset. I am really starting to have bad experiences with ebay. It started with negative feedback that I got from this really nasty individual. She purchased a very nice digital camera from me for only $10 and was mad because she had to buy batteries(3AAA) and a memory card that the camera didn't even need. I tried to have the negative feedback removed and I was told it didn't qualify. So basically people can get mad and put whatever they want. I tried to reply to the negative feedback (in the very few spaces they give) an in the process of finally putting what I think fully said what i want , the computer submitted it. My reply looks like an alien language(of course they can correct it). My other issue is unpaid buyers. It does't make since the report them and risk the chance of getting negative feeback because they are mad you reported them. They should be made to pay without the chance of you getting negative feedback. And what's the purpose of the section where the seller has the option to put further payment instructions? The buy has 7 days regardless of what the seller puts. But you know way before then that 99.9 percent of the time if the buyer does not respond to your invoices and emails that they are not going to pay. Also getting through to ebay to actually talk to someone can be like going to the dentist (painful). If you don't get disconnected several times consider yourself lucky.



Orignal From: Seeing another side of ebay /not happy

No comments:

Post a Comment