Sunday, August 16, 2009

feedback

feedback on Ebay is changed a lot over the years. I am not a power seller or buyer. But I do believe that most seller are soo worried about getting bad feedback that they refuse to feedback first. Back in the begining of Ebay people were kind and considerate the system worked quite will, but now??? my thoughts on feedback are: the sellers' are to leave feedback on the sell first, was it quick payment, did buyer ask questions first and such, (when I sell items I almost always leave feedback before I ship item not always.) as buyer, I am to leave feedback on product, is what it was posted is as, time of shipping and such, when I get my item. No time have I bad left feedback on a seller that was honest with thier posting discription of the item. I have had a few bad transactions but I have always contacted the seller first before feedback is left. And in cases, except one no ngitive feedback was left. feedback is what drives sales. I will not buy a seller with bad foodback, no matter how good the deal is. lets get back to using the feedback system correctly. ~James~ "Trust No One."



Orignal From: feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment