Sunday, August 16, 2009

Thanks for supporting ebay

While many sellers are getting screwed, forced to accept PayPal, running for the hills, and busy filing online petitions to remove CEO John Donohoe, I would like to thank every seller who's bravery (if not stupidity) keeps them selling on eBay knowing the risk of doing business here. I also want to thank every seller who doesn't mind paying the extra fees to PayPal because they are forced to use it. In other words I just love all sellers who dont mind being stepped on and love to know if they'd just send me their items for free to save me the time, Either way Paypal will side with me and I just thought it makes more sense they send me the items for free. Also, if they have any hot female relatives, they can send them too!



Orignal From: Thanks for supporting ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment