Monday, August 31, 2009

Neutral Feedback Advice

I need some advice as to how to handle a neutral feedback that I don't believe is deserved. I recently sold a 2pc purse set (item #250450383912) for a whole $.99. Shipping was $5.95. I have a no return policy but do state on my packing slips that if there are any problems with the shipment to please feel free to contact me. The buyer did not contact me at all regarding any problems, they just left neutral feedback that the item was not what they expected and was cheaply made. What is the best procedure for trying to get the buyer to change their rating? Should I open a feedback revision request, or just contact the buyer. How do I approach it politely, since the buyer actually received exactly what they purchased. I could understand it if I portrayed the purse as being a top quality, name brand bag that they were getting for a steal, but that isn't the case. I offered it at $.99 and that's all she paid for it plus the shipping. If it would make matters any better, I would offer to refund her money, but don't feel that I should do that unless the feedback were to be changed to actually reflect the transaction. The item was as described, I shipped in a timely manner, and do not overcharge for shipping, so what do I do??? I appreciate any input you can offer.


Orignal From: Neutral Feedback Advice

No comments:

Post a Comment