Monday, August 31, 2009

Would you consider this a threat from buyer

received this message yesterday. I have not had these glasses for 2 weeks and they are broken. The silver DG fell off and I cannot find it. THerefore they are useless. UNLESS you want to get a HORRIBLE feedback rating from me, you can send me a replacement pair of sunglasses and I will be happy to return the damaged pair back to you with prepaid postage. I will expect that you will reply soon. 1) My listings clearly state that all my items are guaranteed. She could have simply requested a replacement or a refund. 2) These are very high quality items, she received it in good condition, and my listings state you may return it with-in seven days if not satisfied for a refund. 3) I would have replaced the item without a threat because I don't want an unhappy customer. 4) I did send a replacement but after the way she spoke to me I must say I was reluctant. What is your opinion?


Orignal From: Would you consider this a threat from buyer

No comments:

Post a Comment