Sunday, August 16, 2009

BUYER THREATENS POOR FEEDBACK AND EBAY DOES NOTHING. FEEDBACK EXTORSION?

I recently sold a $400 item on Ebay and the Buyer Threatened to leave a poor feedback if I didn't refund him like $35.00 cause of a minor listing error. It was the wrong serial number on a baseball card. Had a large picture up. He knew cause he threatened me with poor feedback right after I shipped the item and left feedback same day. Before he even recieved the item. I would have offered a refund but right of the bat he threatens me knowing he can get away with it. I contacted Ebay with proof of his email and Ebay did nothing. I called Ebay and the response I got was the buyer has to leave a poor feedback before they can take any action on the buyer. That's ridiculous! This guy will continue to do this to sellers cause he knows he can get away with it. I can't even leave a negative to warn buyers about him. Ebay's going down the tube. They don't relize without any sellers with product there will be no Ebay! Meanwhile this guy opens a paypal claim and kills my auction. Ebay is encouraging dishonesty with its stupid rules!



Orignal From: BUYER THREATENS POOR FEEDBACK AND EBAY DOES NOTHING. FEEDBACK EXTORSION?

No comments:

Post a Comment