Thursday, August 6, 2009

Don't believe seller's story

I bid for an item and won. I paid as soon as I was notified that I won through Paypal. I didn't hear from the seller for 10 days. I sent an email asking if my item was shipped. I got an email back saying that she had put the wrong zip code on the package and Fedex wouldn't ship the item. She was going the next day to resolve the problem. Another week goes by when I sent an email asking what was going on and I received no response. I filed a complaint and suddenly I had a tracking number with the promise that the package would arrive the next day. And it did. However, it was shipped as an overnight shipment not the 7-10 days earlier. I wasn't exactly buying the zip code story but now I certainly don't believe any part of the buyer's explanation. The item was as described. Do I leave negative or neutral feedback or just let it go?



Orignal From: Don't believe seller's story

No comments:

Post a Comment