Sunday, August 2, 2009

Change a positive feedback?

Hello: I was offered a partial refund by a seller for an item not described correctly. The refund was only available to me if I left positive feedback, to show that I would not leave a negative after the refund. It was not expensive, so I left the feedback as requested. I now have no defense to enforce the refund if they were not to give it. The seller claims they are having difficulties issuing the refund, which a half-heatedly believe. Is there a way to change my positive feedback if the seller does not issue the partial refund in the near future. The item wasn't expensive, but it would be a very deceptive practice worthy of a negative feedback for sure. So, the question is "Can a positive feedback left for someone else be modified?" Thanks



Orignal From: Change a positive feedback?

No comments:

Post a Comment