Sunday, August 2, 2009

Haven't received item in 11 days shipped priority...no response to emails

Hello, I'm not sure how to handle this issue. Any help would be appreciated. I paid for my item on July 2 with paypal and the seller said he would ship as soon as he was paid. I specifically requested priority mail because I've had well over a dozen items shipped U.S.P.S. priority, and they all arrived very quickly...usually three business days at most, even from California to N.J. Today is the seventh or eighth business day and there is no sign of my package. The problem I'm having is the seller is not responding to my e-mails. I asked him last night to send me the number under the bar code on his shipping receipt so I could call the post office and they could trace the package. This is the second e-mail I sent. The first time I just asked him when he shipped it and he failed to respond. What should I do? Should I leave negative feedback? and how do I go about finding out what happened to the package? I can't imaging priority mail taking this long. As I wrote, I had several items shipped cross country in 3 business days. Priority mail is air shipping, so it's usually FAST. Any idea how to handle this? So far I am out $150 Thanks



Orignal From: Haven't received item in 11 days shipped priority...no response to emails

No comments:

Post a Comment