Sunday, August 2, 2009

Joy of E-checks UPDATE

Hey all~ Well, it's been 10 days since I opened the UID and it went pretty much how I thought it would. Buyer waited until day 7 to respond saying they would definitely pay three days ago. Today I decided to close it once and for all. No strike for the buyer and no FVF credit. Totally fair, right? There were a few of you who thought I should have bent my already pretty lenient TOS and take the money order she offered to send after the UID was opened. Now do you think maybe that method of payment wasn't going to come either? I've added her to my BBL and expect the neg to stick since she replied to the dispute with the magic words "I will pay". The thing that really burns my toast is she has also won and evidently paid for 35 auctions AFTER mine totaling over $2200.00. Again, totally fair right? Joe Just when I learned the rules... they changed the game!



Orignal From: Joy of E-checks UPDATE

No comments:

Post a Comment