Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Seller wants to cancel transaction after I left Neg feedback.

I bought a phone that did'nt work when I got it it . I contacted the seller right away and shipped the phone back the next morning. After 29 days and many emails with no replacement phone or refund sent to me, I filed a paypal claim and left Neg feedback. I did get a refund the following day with a note from the seller asking me to please remove the neg feedback.I refused. I have bought and sold over 400 items and have only left neg feedback twice. This seller gave me the run around for almost a month and deserves the Neg feedback. Now I get an email asking me to cancel the transaction because a refund has been sent. What does this mean and would the Neg feedback be canceled as well?



Orignal From: Seller wants to cancel transaction after I left Neg feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment