Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I thought I was a consumate seller...DSR's? Shameful!

I have been selling since '99. I am not a huge seller,but, a comfortable one. As you look at my feedback...it is all 4.8-4.9. It has always been like this as I take a great deal of pride in my selling and my customers. When I brought up to see the sellers dashboard, to see if I qualified for the new Special Sellers, it shows that I have been kicked all the way from RAISED to LOWERED. My feedback shows a wonderful average as you can see when you go there... on the dashboard, I am showing RED - below standard - in every area. I have NOT had any complaints from customers...no returns...SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG HERE! I am beside myself trying to figure it out. Surely I am not the only one out here who feels like a career in selling on eBay may be over. I have taken all the previous changes with stride...but, now, if I did not know better, I feel eBay is trying to rid itself of small sellers. Since this has started, I have started selling on 2 other sites. I am not complaining...but, this is starting to be really bad. I talked to eBay about my concerns and the young girl on the other end started laughing...saying "hang in there? you have til October to improve your numbers". If "2's" have been left, I have no power ask the buyer what was wrong or if I could have done something different -- and possibly correct any issue? Now it is possible for ANGRY EBAY sellers or buyers to WIPE out their competitors by "bidding" - and "winning" an item just give the seller a 1 or 2? If the rest of society did business the way eBay does business...I am afraid commerce would come to a complete halt. The DSR's have probably been the worst boondoggle eBay has ever initiated. After all these years I am looking at being kicked off for reasons I just don't understand...please look at my feedback...you will see why I am concerned. Thanks for reading and good luck...



Orignal From: I thought I was a consumate seller...DSR's? Shameful!

No comments:

Post a Comment