Sunday, July 26, 2009

Anger over Neutral feedback

To let everyone know this is a posting ID because I was told to post under a different name to avoid any retalliation. I recieved a very nasty message from a seller after leaving neutral feedback. Here is the story I bought an item-price was good and shipping was free. When I recieved the item it was as decribed but just not what I anticipated- I rechecked the listing and saw that it was accurately described and I had just gotten my hopes up thinking it was going to be like a knife set I had seen at the store. I had to wait 6 days to recieve the item. Taking that all into account I left neutral feedback and a one star for shipping time. I was not happy with the transaction but admit I had anticipated better through no fault of the seller so I cant say that it was negative, my satisfaction was just neutral which I made known through my feedback. Seller now sends a nasty email asking that I retract-why should I feedback is supposed to represent the buyers satisfaction level with the transaction and mine was neutral. Seller did leave positive feedback for me right after payment which was nice-but also his obligation considering I bought an item from him and was the least he cold do with the long shipping time. In his email he points this out like he did me some favor- do I have to retract the neutral? he is saying he will report this feedback to Ebay and they may sanction my account because of that. Any imput is appreciated.



Orignal From: Anger over Neutral feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment