Wednesday, July 15, 2009

HELP! I'm scared of my bidder!

I need a little help.... I've got an item up for auction under my other ID. It has 10 bids, all from the same person. I thought that was a bit odd. What is the point? Then I looked at the bidders feedback left and I find that they have left 9 negs in December out of 55 total feedback. They left 6 Neutrals in November. The negs were left for 3 different sellers and all the items were under $10. They also left lots of soft positives. I'm a small seller but I should be getting my PowerSeller status back this month. This person makes me nervous. I am really wondering what they did to all of these peoples DSRs. What would you do? What can I do? The item isn't going to sell for much so I don't feel the profit is worth the risk of some nut bashing my stars. help!



Orignal From: HELP! I'm scared of my bidder!

No comments:

Post a Comment