Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ebay has the grace of a cheesy used car saleman.

I had an item end with a non-paying bidder, so sent a second chance offer to the next highest bidder. I typed a brief message explaining... I later clicked on messages sent, I saw this at the top of the best offer message box.. "Lucky you, xxxxx! The seller has offered you a second chance to buy this item. The second time can be a charm." To me this seems cheesy, used car salesman like, and no where near how I deal with the people I sell to. I wouldn't have put that silly crap in my message. I don't work for eBay, I only rent here. Does anyone else think it's a tad arrogant for eBay to put that affixed to my message without my consent?



Orignal From: Ebay has the grace of a cheesy used car saleman.

No comments:

Post a Comment