Sunday, July 26, 2009

eBay Feedback Extortion is a J-O-K-E

Buyer claimed that the item (a digital camera) should have included a memory card. A memory card WAS NOT listed as included as part of the auction and told me that I need to credit him $10 so he could buy one or he would leave negative feedback. I told him that I would accept a return of the camera and would refund the price of the item minus my original ship cost as the item works fine and is as described. He never responded and subsequently left negative feedback. I am being penalized for negative feedback by a buyer who failed to read the content of the auction properly and tried to blame me for his mistake, then threatened me with negative feedback and carried through on it. I have contacted eBay several times regarding this and have waited the estimated reply time after each contact and I have yet to receive the courtesy of a reply. eBay could care less about its sellers and the FB system is a total, unmitigated joke. This buyer basically tried to con me into giving him an item not included in the auction then retaliated exactly as he said he would yet eBay can't be bothered with even replying to me? However, my original post in this forum was censored by eBay...they sure are on top of that. I realize I am just your average seller (and buyer) but there is no way I given a dime's worth of business more to this total wreck of a company. Good riddance losers.



Orignal From: eBay Feedback Extortion is a J-O-K-E

No comments:

Post a Comment