Sunday, July 26, 2009

Feedback Changes Cause Problems

I am a fairly new seller to Ebay. We started about a month ago and in our 12 transactions are 100% perfect for positive. We decided to sell our Nintendo Wii and someone came in at the last second to buy it. We sent our invoice as we should have and after about a day we got an email saying "I have questions about the items". We explain that these should have been asked before winning the auction, but kindly answer all the questions. He then informs us that he is running low on money and could we give him $30 off if he pays now or "I am going to make you wait". I decide enough is enough and forward all the emails to ebay. They respond in 3 days (not too quick I might add) and say that there is nothing we can really do except wait the 7 days and then open up a claim. Which we have done. Of course this buyer still has not responded to the open claim that we also have to wait 7 days for. Call me crazy or a newbie, but would this not be the perfect scenario in which a buyer should be given negative feedback? Of course that cannot happen anymore, so as a seller, what in the world am I supposed to do?



Orignal From: Feedback Changes Cause Problems

No comments:

Post a Comment