Saturday, July 18, 2009

My ebay store got restriced cause buyers did not read my discrription

I lost all my listings in my store cause of 2 negative and 2 neutral feedback. My feedback was 100% before this and everyone loved my hats. I had in my store that purchases and payments must be made before Dec 8 in order to go out before Christmas, other then that they would be made and shipped after Christmas. Well lots did not read, I got those bad feedbacks. I lost everything in my store, over 300 items. I do not think its fair for me for this, they will reevaluate me in 30 days or more and if it dont improve I will not get my store back. I am working on trying to work things out with the ones who left back feedback but I do not think that will work. And how can I get more good feedback when I cannot sell nothing. I sent emails to everyone that did not leave me feedback in the last 60 days which was 68 emails. Has anyone every had this happen to them and is there anything I can do about it...please help me...Jolene



Orignal From: My ebay store got restriced cause buyers did not read my discrription

No comments:

Post a Comment