Sunday, July 26, 2009

Feedback extortion? What is this?

I bid and won an item. I then found the same item much cheaper and with free shipping from a different seller. I told the original seller to cancel my order and issue a refund because I wanted the item at a better price and with the free shipping. Seller refused to do this so I told them I was going to leave negative feedback unless they did but I did say I would not if they agreed to match the better price and not charge for shipping. I feel they are being totally unreasonable and am giving them the opportunity to make everything right. Economic times are tight and I need to save money any way I can. The seller refused to do this and said that I was committing "feedback extortion". What is this and how am I doing anything wrong when I am the buyer and they should be doing whatever they can to keep me satisfied. To me this seller is dishonest because if one seller can ship this item for free so can they. There shipping was $3.95 for priority mail with confirmation which I think is very expensive. If they dont issue a refund can I dispute this with paypal. I am new to Ebay and I am not happy to have dealt with such a difficult seller so early on. Are all sellers this unreasonable or was I unlucky enough to get a bad one you hear those stories about?



Orignal From: Feedback extortion? What is this?

No comments:

Post a Comment