Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ebay assisted negative feedback

Recently I had a bidder give me negative feedback with no prior comment until the NFB was listed 54 days later. I had offered a return policy indicating I would, repair, replace or refund if I got notice within 3 days of delivery if what I sold was not as stated. After a little sleuthing I realized that the user had 2 accounts and he was on my "no bid list" for a prior bid cancellation which caused me to cancel my auction. I found another auction where he inquired as to why he was on my no bid list so it must have bothered him. His NFB said I packed poorly, slow shipped, but I shipped same day and had delivery confirmation 2 days later. It was obvious retribution for the "no bid listing". Ebay investigated and found nothing wrong. I asked if that was license for this kind of transaction and they never responded. I have over 700 positive FB and this one negative by a nut. This tells me to sell the good stuff on other websites and use Ebay in a residual capacity. Vote with your feet. What say?



Orignal From: Ebay assisted negative feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment