Sunday, July 26, 2009

No message, Neutral left? Can i do anything about it?

330343980527 I put up my phone for $75 shipping with included insurance. I get an offer from a buyer with 1 feedback for $60, i accept. A day goes by, no payment. Around 36 hours or so after the auction end i get this message: "does this phone work well?? if not what are the problems that you had with it?" im asking to myself why is the buyer asking this 36 hours after winning the auction weird? so i respond i used this phone for 2 years, i just upgraded my phone i dont need this anymore everything works fine, no issues, no water damage, etc. She responds back ok just wanted to make sure. She pays immeditely and about 4 days later she asks if i shipped the phone even though i mailed her a dc number the same day she paid. I tell her yes you should of got shipment conf etc. Nothing since Dc shows it was del july 18th. No feedback, no nothing. Today i sign on i see neutral feedback: The item not discribed completely. card slot in phone didnt work. was not told. This is with no message to me at all complaining about this issue. I used that slot daily with no problems. How am i supposed to solve the problem if you don't tell me about it and how do i know shes not doing something like using an incompatible card. I emailed her and asked why she left it and what the problem is and no response. Do i just wait it out? I know im probably overreacting, but i hate getting neutrals or negative when i was honest and did what the auction stated especially with no message before the feedback.



Orignal From: No message, Neutral left? Can i do anything about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment