Saturday, July 18, 2009

Please need opinion on a Neg

Sold a store item (lingerie) I been asked to deliver the item for a "show" the following weekend, which I agree. She needed a certain size, I told her that I have different size at home but I'll ask the company to send it directly to her. The item was shipped next day, arrived 3 days later, I get a message that one of the under wire in the bra missing. "what should i do?" she ask.. Told her that I will arrange the replacement and I'll make sure that it will arrive no later then Friday. Contacted the company, without any problem the new item was shipped same day with delivery confirmation, and the return label for the "damaged" one without any question or problem. I was tracking it indeed the item WAS delivered Friday around 2 PM. Same day unfortunately cant recall the time I received the message that "I needed it this weekend and never come I want refund" Replied with the tracking # and "I don't understand because according to the tracking it was delivered this afternoon" Didn't heard nothing until today stating that I was away I need it for a weekend but I don't want it anymore, I want refund. I said I'm truly sorry but I'm not able to help further I did what I could and the item was indeed delivered on the requested time, and due to the nature of the item UNLESS it is defective AGAIN I cannot help, and I would think that a lingerie item is not for one occasion only. Get a respond that take it back or wont be a positive feedback. Indeed she left a nasty one that the item doesn't worth the money, she doesn't wear trash and beside it was damaged. Clearly buyer remorse with a lie, needless to say trashed my DSR badly too. Any chance for removal? What you think?



Orignal From: Please need opinion on a Neg

No comments:

Post a Comment